Tuesday, September 15, 2015

MEXICO & ASIA DENTAL TOURISM PATIENT ADVISER - Dr. Christina Carino Terrado -

PROFILE: Doctora Cristina Terrado MD ~ Medical & Dental Patient Adviser helping patients find the best dental tourism places, doctors and prices. Get Free estimates and referrals 


By Board Certified Dentists Internationale'



Certified Dentists Internationale's Doctor Membership Certificate



PROFILE:


Dr. Christina Carino Terrado MD
Medical & Dental Tourism Patient Adviser 
Certified Dentists Internationale' 


Hello Everyone!

 Welcome to my blog where I will present information on medical and dental tourism - from the best medical tourism places, doctors and dentists to dental tourism prices. I am a Patient Adviser for Certified Dentists Internationale' formerly the Board Certified Mexico Dentist Association.

I am the mother of two boys with autism, professional doctor and nutritionist in the Philippines - but being a mom is the best job I have had. A sweet life.


I worked as a doctor with the Philippines Department of Health Ilocos Region for 17 years following a dream of helping humanity. I lived that dream. I saw how it is to live the way of the Pinoy. Poor, yet they know how to laugh their cares away and generous enough to give all to those who are in need.


I have felt in my heart the honor of holding a life in my hands. Of saving that life you hold or making a difference in their life. That was one of the best chapters of my life. I have seen so much, traveled a lot, and experienced how it is to live a simple but beautiful life as a mother and helping others with their medical needs.




Now I am living my passions. WRITING, which I remember my college literature prof encouraged but I have put aside for half a lifetime. I believe I  am ready now, have experience and knowledge to share and am happy to be working as an online medical and dental patient adviser for Certified Dentists Internationale’.

 I am ALSO starting to understand autism which has been in my life since my older son was two. I never realized my denial until I accepted in my heart their neuro-diversity.

People with autism are often very Intelligent persons trying to make out the world with the gifts they were given. And just like when I was a doctor I intend to make a difference in their world. My legacy to my sons. There is so much to do. And I intend to live a long life to achieve what I was created in this life for.

If you have any medical or dental issues, questions about health care tourism, or autism - please feel free to contact me.


Bless all.


Dr. Christina Carino Terrado MD
Patient Adviser
Certified Dentists Internationale’
angel guardian.jpg









CERTIFIED DENTISTS INTERNATIONALE'
  • Take a Dental Vacation and enjoy saving up to 75% on your major dental work from dental implants, crowns and veneers to full mouth restorations.  Dental tourism patients typically save from $2,000 to over $25,000 usd.
  • Find top Board Certified Dentists in Mexico and Asia's top dental dental tourism destinations including Cabo San Lucas, Tijuana, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Los Algodones, Guadalajara, Manila, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India and others.



For Free estimates and referrals visit: www.certifieddentists.org/





The Best Dental Tourism Dentist Will Always be a Board Certified Dentist!


follow: certified dentist, board certified dentist, dr. christina terrado,mexico dentist,mexico doctor,dentist in the philippines, philippine doctor, philippine dental tourism,mexico dental tourism,mexico dental vacation,dr cristina terrado, patient adviser, certified dentists internationale, medical and dental tourism,dental patient adviser,dental tourism,dental travel mexico,dental tourism philippines,dental holidays asia, australia dental holidays,new zealand dental holidays,best dental tourism places, best dental tourism dentists, best medical tourism countries, medical tourism, manila dentist, manila dental implant, manila cosmetic dentist, mexico cosmetic dentist,mexico board certified dentists,dental vacation,

1 comment:

  1. I went to Dr. Juan F. Funes of Funesmile at Jose Clemente Crozco 2468-403 in Tijuana and had a horrible experience. The problem started when one of the implants was placed incorrectly on my upper gum. It was so high up that the denture could not cover it. The first denture looked horrible. It looked as thou I had a piece of bread stuck on top of tooth when I smile. That extra material was apparently needed to cover the abutment. In total, I made 4 trips to Tijuana and the problem could not be fixed. One of my lower implants is infected and buried under my gum. That implant was always a problem when he worked on it. I also have two others that are also failing. I spoke to his assistant Luis who promised to refund half of the money, but the doctor never did. I need to see a surgeon and prosthodontist to have this problem fixed before it gets any worst. I paid him $18,000, spent a total of 36 days in Tijuana and I still don’t have my permanent set of teeth. I have a cheap plastic set that is about to fall apart. I am scared to go back because of the pain I endured the last time I was there. I really am afraid to have him work in my mouth, the pain was excruciating, and the anesthetic did not work because of the infection. At this point, I just want the money he promised to refund. I know that every case is different, however, I would not recommend him based on my experience.

    ReplyDelete